outsource-payroll.com.au is bound by the Privacy Act 2000 and the National Privacy Principles (NPPs).
Please note that if at any time outsource-payroll.com.au is required by law to release information about you or your organisation, outsource-payroll.com.au must cooperate fully.
* acts or practices of outsource-payroll.com.au that are directly related to employee records of current or former employees; and
* information about companies or partnerships unless and to the extent that the disclosed is specific to identifiable individuals of the company or firm.
What sort of information does outsource-payroll.com.au collect?
outsource-payroll.com.au collects information (“the Information”) about you in several different ways:
* We collect information when you engage the firm to provide you with accounting services.
* When you send an e-mail or other correspondence to us or to an employee of outsource-payroll.com.au, we collect and store the details and contents of the email / correspondence.
* In certain circumstances we will collect personal information from a third party, such as the Australian Taxation Authority (ATO), or from your financial institution or solicitor. In these situations we will inform you that we have obtained the information.
* We collect information in relation to business associates and contacts as part of the development of ongoing business relationships.
* We collect information from prospective employees to enable us to assess whether they are suitable for employment.
What happens if you do not provide the information?
If you do not provide information as outlined above we may be unable to adequately provide you with the services you require. Where you do not provide information the specific consequences in relation to the service being provided to you will be communicated to you by outsource-payroll.com.au at that time.
Why does outsource-payroll.com.au collect the information and how is your information used by outsource-payroll.com.au?
outsource-payroll.com.au collects the information to provide you with a specific tax / audit / accounting / business advisory service. For example, we may use the information you provide us with to complete your payroll.
outsource-payroll.com.au also uses the Information to send you information (either by e-mail or post) that you request. If at any time you receive material that you did not request or do not want to receive such material any more, see Correcting and Updating Your Profile below.
outsource-payroll.com.au may also from time to time use the Information to send you information that has not been explicitly requested, such as our regular newsletter or other information that may be relevant to your business.
If the Information is to be used for any other purpose that is not considered to be the primary purpose for collection of that information, outsource-payroll.com.au will obtain prior consent from you for the use of that information.
Who does outsource-payroll.com.au disclose personal information to?
outsource-payroll.com.au does not share personal information with third parties except as necessary to carry out our business or as required by law or other legal processes. In such situations we will obtain consent from you prior to disclosing information.
How will outsource-payroll.com.au keep your personal information secure?
outsource-payroll.com.au has security measures designed to protect against the loss, misuse and/or alteration of the Information under its control.
These security measures include:
* restricted access to our premises and physical records;
* password protection and firewalls to protect electronic information;
* clauses in employee agreements requiring confidentiality.
Information that is no longer required to be held to enable outsource-payroll.com.au to provide services to you is destroyed. Where such information is required for statutory purposes it is maintained until such time that it is no longer required.
Correcting and updating your profile
outsource-payroll.com.au gives you the following options for accessing and modifying Information previously provided:
* You may gain access to Information that outsource-payroll.com.au has collected about you, by contacting the person named below or by contacting your relationship partner or manager. We will not charge you for responding to such a request, unless we incur costs in providing the information.
* You may contact the person named below or your relationship partner or manager to notify outsource-payroll.com.au of corrections or updates to the information we have collected about you.